RESIDENCE PERMIT & VISA
Temporary and Permanent Residence Permit
We are assisting you every step of the way including:
- We help you prepare the application and all the necessary supplementary
materials and submit everything on your behalf. You will then collect your
- We offer assistance for any type of changes that affect the validity of your
documents (change in address, passport number, marriage status, stolen
- We assist you in the application for a trade certificate, foundation of
s.r.o., companies. We can also submit the necessary paperwork to the social and
health insurance officials and the state tax office.
- We assist in registration with the labor office and cancellation of that
registration when you leave the country.
Finalizing paperwork for non-EU citizen requires more time and many more
complications can occur. For non-EU citizens we offer the following
Visa and Permanent Residence Permit
- We will help you prepare all necessary forms and supplementary materials,
and will contact the relevant offices to schedule appointments for short-term
(Visa type C up to 90 days) as well as long-term visas (Visa type D for more
than 90 days).
- We can help you prepare the application as well as all the necessary
supplementary materials and submit everything on your behalf. Afterwards our
professionals will follow up on your application, maintain communication with
the relevant officials and offices.
- We also offer assistance for any type of changes that affect the validity of
- If you are leaving the Czech Republic, we can inform the necessary offices
and manage any issues or paperwork that could occur.
- The most common reason to stay in the Czech Republic for non-EU citizens is
for employment. However, their ability to do so is very much connected to
obtaining a work permit and the necessary extensions. We can communication with
all the relevant offices and both during the initial application phase and as
- For those who wish to start their own business in the Czech Republic, we
offer assistance in the full process, including applying for a trade
certificate – for which we aid in completing the application and will
represent you at the office, as well as submit the necessary papers to the
social and health insurance officials and the state tax office.
- We recommend Green Card in case you are looking for both D-VISA and work
permit at once. The option of Green Card is a comfortable solution that has a
larger expiry period which three years compare to one year in